There are two things that we’re certain of.
Firstly, what we do makes a difference. Every decision we make, line we draw and action we take has its initial intended effect as well as innumerable flow ons.
Secondly, each of us as individuals has the power to bring about positive change – but as a collective our ability to move the needle on issues is beyond measure.
We respect each guest and staff member’s unique aspirations and world-views and promote harmony, mindfulness and joy. Our hope is that every person that comes within Solscape’s realm is influenced in a positive and progressive way, regardless of whether they seek rest & rejuvenation, personal development or inspiration with their own life mission.
We at Solscape are a small group of humans operating an eco accommodation business for a broad spectrum of guests. We understand that along with the privilege of enjoying lives in such a beautiful place as Raglan comes responsibility and our key intention is to see ‘good’ come from what we do. Good for our customers, good for our community and good for our planet.
Our Core Values include:
- To operate with honesty, integrity and fairness.
- To consistently offer high quality products and services.
- To operate and develop our business with environmental and social responsibility.
- Strive to eliminate waste in all its forms.
- All staff maintain healthy work/life balance.
- We know that anything is possible.
- If it’s not fun it’s not worth doing!