The philosophy and core values of Solscape reflect many influences. We respect and foster each staff member’s unique aspirations, world-views and skills while encouraging a team spirit that collaborates and supports. We reflect on the past and present world to help us vision what we want the future to be. And we understand that to enjoy life fully is a privilege that comes with profound responsibility for the planet – especially at this crucial time.
There are two things that we’re all certain of. Firstly, what we do makes a difference. Every decision and action has an effect… And secondly, each of us has the power to make a difference – but as a collective our ability to bring about positive change is beyond measure. We practice this within our business, and in our ability to provide a venue for individuals and other groups to gather to be inspired and work on their own path forward to progress positive change.
So at Solscape we are a group of people operating a commercial business that is an eco accommodation and progressive learning centre offering a range of services – and our key intention is to see ‘good’ come from what we do. Good for our staff, good for our customers, good for our community and good for the planet.
Our Core Values include:
- To operate with honesty, integrity and fairness.
- To consistently offer high quality products and services.
- To operate and develop our business with environmental and social responsibility.
- Strive to eliminate waste in all its forms.
- All staff maintain healthy work/life balance.
- We know that anything is possible.
- If it’s not fun it’s not worth doing!