A 5-minute bush walk from Solscape’s main carpark takes you to the Tipi Forest, a great opportunity to experience and reconnect with nature. The Tipi Forest features unique wooden floored Tipis and Belle Tents nestled into the native bush with low impact, shared facilities.
Double & Twin Tipis with either a double or two single futon beds.
Our spacious Large Tipi is set on a natural macrocarpa timber floor and can be made up as four singles or a double and two singles.
The two Bush Belle feature a carpeted floor, a queen futon and two single beds, sleeping up to four.
Beds are made up with quality linen, duvet and pillows. A solar powered LED light is provided for each Tipi and Bush Belle Tent.
Enjoy your meals in a covered dining area sheltered amongst punga ferns and manuka.
Low Impact Facilities include:
- solar powered led lighting
- solar heated indoor-outdoor showers
- composting toilets
- open air kitchen facilities include basic crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, gas stove top
Before booking please consider:
- Bush walk to tipi’s takes 5 – 10 minutes and is hilly
- Cars are not permitted to drive down track to Tipi Retreat (even to unload) so if you have
a lot of gear the Tipi Zone might not be suitable for you.
We ask you to please carefully read the Tipi Forest FAQs sheet BEFORE you make your booking to see if our Tipi Forest suits your personal needs.
Click here to open: Tipi Forest FAQs
**Tipis are available from December to April.**