All prices are quoted and charged in NZD (New Zealand dollars).
Full Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
To make your Reservation please complete and submit the online form with your online payment to book your Solscape reservation. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Our website booking form is powered by Smart FX Secure bookings to ensure that your details and payment are safe and secure.
We will then email you a statement titled ‘Solscape Confirmation of Reservation’ which acknowledges that Solscape has received your payment. Thanks so much.
Should you wish to pay using an alternate method including online bank deposit & voucher, please phone or email us.
Minimum Nights Stays
Solscape may impose minimum night stays for bookings at its sole discretion.
- 8th – 28th on weekends (Fridays & Saturdays): 2
- 4th – 19th on weekends (Fridays & Saturdays): 2
- 24th – 27th: 4
- 1st – 21st on weekends (Fridays & Saturdays): 2
- 22nd – 24th: 3
- 6th – 28th on weekends (Fridays & Saturdays) for our self-contained accommodations and Earth Domes: 2
Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival incur a 20% fee.
Cancellations/amendments made less than 72 hours prior to arrival incur a 50% fee.
Cancellations made within 24 hours before arrival incur 100% fee.
All cancellations will incur a 10% reservation handling fee.
No refunds on early departure.
Damages, breakages, and accommodations left in an unreasonable state will be charged accordingly.
Cancellations for all Solscape activities bookings: Surf Lessons, Surf Packages, Yoga and Massage made within 24 hour incur a %100 fee.
Credit cards may be charged in accordance with cancellation/bookings policy and held as a bond against damages.
We appreciate your understanding of the intent and necessity of these policies.
Code of Conduct
We really hope that everyone enjoys their unique Solscape experience, and to help ensure all have a great time, here are a few of our guidelines that we ask everyone to please respect:
- General Behaviour: We expect all volunteers, staff and guests to be respectful and polite to everyone on site. Kindness and consideration are core values of Solscape. Anyone behaving in an aggressive or inappropriate way may be asked to immediately leave, and forfeit any refund.
- Environmental Consideration: Please be a ‘tidy kiwi’ and leave no mess for the next person. Please use the recycling facilities that are provided and be mindful to conserve water.
- Quiet: 10pm: Quiet in all areas: many adults and children will be sleeping, and it is important that everyone is ensured the opportunity of a good sleep undisturbed by the noise of others. 11pm: Absolute quiet in all areas of Solscape.
Anyone not complying may be asked to leave immediately with no refund given.
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes is only permitted in the car park and all butts must be put in the receptacles provided. No smoking in and around any buildings or anywhere on site other than the parking lot.
- Alcohol: Solscape only permits a low level of alcohol consumption: ie: one or two social drinks a day; no drinking games, no bringing large amounts of alcohol on site. Intoxicated people will leave immediately by taxi at their expense, or next morning when sober in their own vehicle, with no refund given – at the discretion of Solscape management.
- Drugs: Zero tolerance. No illegal or recreational drugs allowed on site. Immediate eviction, no refund. We will not hesitate to call the police if we feel any behaviour is of concern to guests or staff.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with the above policy to help ensure a peaceful and safe time for all at Solscape. We hope you have a wonderful experience at Solscape.
Due to popular demand and a lack of dog friendly places in Raglan we at Solscape are creating a dog policy to meet the needs of our customers.
First priority is the safety and comfort of all guests and this must not be compromised. Below is our dog policy as of October 2013.
- A limit of 2 dogs on site at any one time.
- No dogs with aggressive tendencies (including barking at passers by).
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on Solscape property. There is thriving birdlife and other vulnerable animals in the area as well as gardens and plantings which must not be put at risk of wandering dogs.
- We cannot allow dogs to stay at Solscape that have a tendency to bark as we are serious about giving all guests a restful and peaceful stay.
- Owners provide a sleeping space for their dogs OUTSIDE of their accommodation dwellings and do not allow dogs indoors.
- Owners clean up and dispose of dog droppings.
- Owners take full responsibility for the safety of guests who may interact with their dog.
- If for any reason management decides that the dog is a risk or is creating damage or hindering the experience of any other guest management may order the dog from the property. In this case the dog owner is to find alternative housing for the dog immediately and if the dog owner must depart early the dog owner must pay in full for the entire booking, there is to be no refund for booking.
- No dogs are allowed in the Tipi Retreat area. We have kiwi and other vulnerable wild life in the area.
- Dogs are not permitted at Solscape over the peak period 20th December – 1st February.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Unused value can be used at a later time within the valid period.
- Unused value can not be refunded.
- The payment options are EFTPOS, bank deposit, credit card or cash.
- Vouchers will be sent via e-mail in a PDF format.
- Bookings paid for with vouchers are subject to the same booking, minimum night and cancellation policies as regular bookings.
If you would like to see availability and current prices for our accommodations, please have a look on our booking page.