“Yoga is a way to restore our lost wholeness, our integrity as complete human beings, by unifying the personality around a center that is silent, unbounded, spacious, and joyful.
The techniques of yoga are methods of purifying the nervous system so that it can reflect a greater degree of consciousness and our lives can become an increasingly positive force in the world.”
~ the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, as translated by Alistar Shearer
Solscape’s Raglan Yoga Centre offers open classes for our guests and the wider community, plus private sessions for individuals, couples or small groups with different yoga styles to suit everyone’s level and experience.
Yoga Classes at Solscape run for 75 minutes. There may be a slight variation depending on the type of class, preference of the teacher and needs of the students.
Group Classes: NZ$15 for one session; NZ$12 for 3 classes (concession card); NZ$10 for 10 classes (concession card)
Private Classes: NZ$40 per person for a 2 person class; NZ$30 per person for a 3 person class; NZ$75 for a private class
- Book online when you make your accommodation booking or when you arrive at reception to ensure your place.
- Classes begin on time so arrive at least 10 minutes early to relax and settle in. Door will close when class begins.
- Wear light comfortable clothing to allow your body to move freely, bring something warm for the end of class.
- Yoga is best done barefoot so please leave your shoes outside and switch off your cellphone.
- It is best to practice yoga on an empty stomach, or not less than 90 minutes after eating.
- Above all, honour and respect your body by working within your own limits and at your own pace.
Retreats: Retreats including our Surf/Yoga Retreats will be offered regularly throughout the year, and we are happy to design a programme for your group’s unique requirements. If you are interested in organizing a retreat and for more information please email: email@example.com.
We look forward to guiding you on your unique journey of bliss.